our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Psych



Bahahahahaa!

Turns out our supposed baby girl is really a baby boy, and quite the exhibitionist at that!  We welcome you happily and excitedly little man #5. Hey, I always tell people my personal ideal would be five boys and one girl at the tail end.  Maybe God really does take requests?  I guess we'll find out next round!  :D

post signature

6 comments:

lindsey. said...

(I'd write something but I've been stunned in to silence.)

Courtney @ Ordinary Happily Ever After said...

Congratulations!!

Laurie said...

so funny. sounds like you have a comedian on your hands!! congratulations on five darling boys!!

Lisa said...

You have got your wish again. I was all ready to mail you a package of headbands for your cute baby girl. I guess I will have to hold off on that....until next time.

Nette Lou said...

At least you found out before the birth. :-) Our ultrasound said girl but a boy came out.

Brooklet said...

Congratulations!! Your boys are gonna have so much fun growing up with each other!!