our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Shower Talk


You've heard of pillow talk and potty talk, but I bet you've never heard of Shower Talk! Well, here's how it goes. And right from the get-go, I'm just going to throw it out there that all you poor, poor people with those beautiful tile showers might just have to miss out on this particular pleasure. :D (Not sure if this will work on tile.)

First, get yourself some bathtub crayons. (Hey, water art doesn't have to be restricted to the teeniest boppers!) Then, take your crayons into the shower with you the next time you hop in and start writing love notes, inspirational and motivational quotes, and honey-do lists for your husband. It's that simple. And it's so fun! For those of us who don't shower at the same time (I'm going to go out on a limb here and wager that we might just be in the majority), this is another fun way to keep the spark alive. I love hopping in the shower and finding a little "I love you" from the hubbster and I just KNOW that he loves hopping in there to see a sweetly written "Don't forget to take the trash to the street before you leave! Mwah!" :D I'm only joking. Kind of.

But really, you should try it. It's fun. Shower talk draws us away from our email and texting addictions and puts us right back where we should be . . . expertly applying amorous graffiti to our shower walls. :D

P.S. Clean up's a cinch.  I just hop in with an SOS pad and go to town; it comes right off.

No comments: