our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Anna Banana

Isn't she a cute, little, teeny weeny mother of FOUR?!

My cousin, Anna, and her cute family came into town a couple weeks ago.  They hit up EVERY major touristy attraction Southern California has to offer: Disneyland, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Legoland, and the beach.  We were lucky enough to be able to join them at the beach and Legoland.  We were even luckier (sorry Anna) to have Dan be able to join us at Legoland.  We were using our free tickets we got when we went last December.  We had one day left to use them.  :)

It was so fun to see Anna again and catch up.  The beach was great because we got to just sit and chat for a little while.  Legoland was a little craaaaazy because it was the rest of the world's spring break and I think everyone came to SoCal.  :)


Left to right: Soren, Anders, Karsten, Evan, and Seth

Anna and her DARLING daughter, Stella.

First ride Karsten's ever been on where he wasn't sitting on his mom or dad's lap.  He loved it so much that Dan got right back in line with him to go again.  I think this ride was broken when we went in December.


Stella had a major blowout.  Like, m-a-j-o-r.  Apparently up to her neck/hair, major.  I couldn't help but take a picture of Anna and her friends tending to said crisis.  Too funny!


I decided to make the lady behind the car a bit more modest.  Aren't my editing skills phenomenal?!  :P

Anna's littlest dude, Grant.





post signature

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Looks like fun. I am pretty sure at least half my ward is in So Cal this week. I wish we were too! Actually earlier today I had a knock on my door and it was my friends who used to live across the street here and now live in So Cal. They had done a home exchange for a week with some friends up here. Awesome idea. And a fun surprise!!

The Marshall Family said...

Oh my gosh! I want to comment on every single photo! Love your editing skills on the lego lady! Love the diaper changing photo, thanks for capturing that golden moment in my life! Love you my sweet cousin. Thanks for tagging along on our crazy adventure. We sure loved spending some time with you. Now hurry up this way so we can show you around awesome IDAHO! xoxo