our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Random August

Here’s a little peek at some of our August happenings.  There will be more.  Oh yes, there will definitely be more.  Open-mouthed smile

Anders lost both of this bottom front teeth at the same time.  I pulled them both myself.  I am woman, hear me roar.

Anders' Lost Teeth (1 of 5) resized TBFAnders' Lost Teeth (4 of 5) resized TBFAnders' Lost Teeth (5 of 5) resized TBF


Anders helping with the laundry.  Ha!

Anders Helping with Laundry (1 of 4) resized TBFAnders Helping with Laundry (3 of 4) resized TBF


Apple-eating Goobers.
  I love that these three brothers are inseparable.  They really do everything together and it’s an awesome relationship to watch unfold.  I hope I do have six boys (or more!).  That would just be so awesome to me.  I can see our future gatherings already.  Epic, epic, epic.  I love these guys.

Apple-eating Goobers (1 of 11) resized TBFApple-eating Goobers (2 of 11) resized TBFApple-eating Goobers (5 of 11) resized TBFApple-eating Goobers (6 of 11) resized TBFApple-eating Goobers (8 of 11) resized TBFApple-eating Goobers (11 of 11) resized TBF


Pepper party!
  Since changing our eating habits, it’s been fun (and sometimes frustrating) to watch as our kids have retrained their taste-buds.  When I put this plate of bell pepper strips on the ground in front of them, they all flew to the ground and commenced munching, not a single squawk among them.  What a joy to watch your children eat (and enjoy!) healthy whole foods, brain foods!!

Bell Pepper Party (2 of 9) resized TBFBell Pepper Party (3 of 9) resized TBFBell Pepper Party (6 of 9) resized TBFBell Pepper Party (7 of 9) resized TBFBell Pepper Party (8 of 9) resized TBFBell Pepper Party (9 of 9) resized TBF

post signature

No comments: