our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Goofing Around

So, you know those booths in the mall where you can get in together and have tons of pictures taken rapidly and receive a reel of photos when you get out? Well, here's our homemade mall photo booth reel. :) Buddha and I were having some fun with the camera today. I have to say, I think digital cameras are the best invention of the century! :)
















3 comments:

Lisa/Scott said...

So funny. I love photo booths! Cute haircut by the way...I've actually been considering cutting mine that short even though I already just got a haircut. It looks great on you.

Brooklet said...

Cute pictures! I love the new haircut on you also. It looks fresh and sassy!

Jacqui said...

Liz, you look great! I love the new cut. It must be going around ... I just chopped mine off too! I love the pictures. What a cute idea! We miss you guys!