our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Friday, November 2, 2012

I Miss My Blog


I miss my blog. I surely do. But November is out to get me.  I'm running my first 5K in years.  Soren is turning eight (8!!!).  A week later Anders is turning six.  Then family will arrive for Thanksgiving and to be with Soren for his baptism.  I can't believe I have a child old enough to be baptized.  W-O-W!  So anyway, blogging is definitely taking a back seat.  And that makes me sad because I love posting our happenings and my thoughts here and getting encouraging comments from friends and family.  Blogging has always been my favorite way to keep in touch with people, but it seems that more and more I'm succumbing to the Facebook and Instagram ease-of-use.  Nothing beats a couple clicks when time is literally flying away from you.  Oh well, there's always January.  It gets a bad rap for being dull after all the hoopla of the holiday season, but I see it as the light at the end of the tunnel, my catch-up month, the return to blogging.

Until then, I will try to post a few pictures and quick updates here and there.  Like this one above.  I love this picture because it's a vivid reminder of what's most important in life.  Those five people right there are my entire world.  They inspire me and I adore them.
post signature

1 comment:

lindsey. said...

I miss your blog posts too but I will wait here patiently until you come back.