our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Friday, July 13, 2012

Oskar's First Photo Shoot


These are images from Oskar's first photo shoot back at the end of June.  I missed my window (you know how they say newborns should be photographed within the first two weeks in order to avoid baby acne and sprawling) because I was waiting for his little goopy eyes to clear up.  His eyes aren't draining well (still).  But, I think they turned out great anyway.  Instead of cute naked pictures of a little newborn ball, I went for a bit of a different feel based on an image I saw on Pinterest.  I love how they turned out.

So, without further adieu, I present to you our little love muffin, Oskar:


**********




**********



I love that he's so totally sprawled out here.  From day one, Oskar hasn't been much of a "tucker."


After the official "shoot," we changed Oskar into his Spiderman onesie and Karsten climbed up to love on him for a few pictures:





Sweetest picture EVER.  See Karsten's hand?  He's doing sign language "I Love You" to Oskar.  Oh how I love this kid!



And that, folks, is a wrap.
post signature

1 comment:

Lyric said...

Oh I love them all but the last one is my fav. Such a doll!!!