our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Sunday, April 29, 2007

First Tooth!

Bugga has his first tooth trying to break through his gums right now! When you're looking at him, it's the bottom right one (in the middle, of course). I'm hoping that this tooth coming in is what's been causing him issues with falling asleep and staying asleep. I just noticed it today. It still hasn't broken through, because I can't feel it. But I can see the little white line of the top sitting right there below the surface. How exciting! Buddha didn't get his first tooth until after he was eight months old. Bugga is just over five months old.

1 comment:

Liz said...

On April 20, 2007 7:42PM, Kari said:

Yeah for Bugga!! Not so fun for you Liz, hopefully he will be a good teether. KC already has almost 6! and he's not quite 10m yet. Unfortunatly he is not such a good teether, but thats okay, I don't blame him. Ouch!