our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

And The Winner Is...

So I haven't had two seconds to sit down and write out the answers to my little quiz...until now. And now I'm etching my two seconds out of a very long night. Most of you got almost all the answers right. No one got every single one of them right (muah ha ha), but I do think there is a definite winner. Here are the answers:

1. Cahtoooons = cartoons

2. Dee en = the end

3. I luh yooooo = I love you

4. Uh dair = up there

5. At whaaaay = that way

6. Hode eee = hold me

7. O ee at = open it (tricky, tricky)

8. Gabeh guck = garbage truck

9. Mayteee = Mater (Way to go, LeAnn!)

10. Moeee = More

And, with a score of 9 out of 10, the winner is...

LeAnn!

Here are the other scores:

Lindsey 7/10
Kari 7/10
Megan 7/10
Unkey Dino 4/10
Marilee 5/10
Evelyn 7/10

A message from Bugga:

"You would all be great babysitters...except you, Unkey Dino. You need to get your act together!"

Thanks for playing, everyone! LeAnn, send me your address at thebagelfactoryblog@gmail.com.

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! (doing the happy dance, while sitting of course)

I just knew it was mater!!! LOL

You don't have to send me anything. It was fun just to play :)

lindsey. said...

Yay! This was fun.