- Q: What's something that Mommy always says to you?
A: I don't know.
- Q: What makes Mommy happy?
A: Taking pictures.
- Q: What makes Mommy sad?
- Q: How does Mommy make you laugh?
A: You make funny faces, like this ... (squishing his face).
- Q: What was Mommy like as a child?
A: She was growing up into a Mommy and she got a baby!
- Q: How old is your Mommy?
A: I don't know ... twenty seven!!
- Q:How tall is your Mommy?
A: This tall (stretching hand up to ceiling but not quite making it past my chest).
- Q: What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
A: Take pictures. Going somewhere where it has a fox. (???)
- Q: What does Mommy do when you're not around?
A: She has quiet time.
- Q: If Mommy was going to be famous, what would it be for?
- Q: What is your Mommy really good at?
A: Driving. Sporting (???). Taking pictures. Feeding foxes (???).
- Q: What is Mommy not very good at?
A: Taking spiders and eating them. That's not good. (????????????)
- Q: What does Mommy do for her job?
A: Your job is when your work is done ... and taking pictures.
- Q: What is Mommy's favorite food?
A: Tamales. Fruit strips.
- Q: What makes you proud of your Mom?
A: Racing on a horsey and on a race truck and in a race car. And even a slow car in a race. (???)
- Q: If Mommy was a cartoon character who would she be?
A: A Word World Pig! (Thanks a lot, Buddha).
- Q: What do you and your Mommy do together?
A: We wash dishes. Laundry.
- Q: How are you and Mommy the same?
A: We go and drive and I wish I could be in the front seat.
- Q: How are you and your Mommy different?
A: Heavenly Father made us different.
- Q: How do you know Mommy loves you?
A: Hugging. Kissing. Saying sorry.