our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Monday, October 29, 2007

Bugga is Walking! (Video)


Okay, here's the proof. :) Bugga has been walking all over like this since last week! He absolutely loves walking. He'll still grab for a finger if it's offered, and he still gets mad when I let go so he'll walk on his own. But the difference is that he will walk on his own now! He'll go a few steps, balance himself, walk a little more, balance again. It's so cute and so exciting! I love it when my kids walk. Again, I remind you, we have no sound with our video...so your computer is not broken. :)

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Liz- Thanks for letting me know! I didn’t know the videos were “private” I think I fixed it. Your videos are super cute! You’re boys are SOO cute! Isn’t having two boys the greatest! Yup, I just have the 2. Josh is 4 and Jacob is about 8 months. They get along well together and I can’t wait until they can really start playing together.
I’m not exactly sure where Shelley is. She got married in Redlands and I know she was working in Loma Linda, but I’m not sure if she is still there or not. She wasn’t directly affected, just by the smoke. But the fires sure are crazy
I haven’t talked to Danielle personally in a while. She is having a girl though, so that is neat. She also bought a business, I can’t remember the name of it but it is one of those make your dinner type deals. Do you know what those are? I’m excited for her and Ryan and their baby! I’ll see her at Christmas for sure. Are you going to Utah anytime soon?
That’s totally fine that you put a link on- can I do the same for you guys?

Marcia said...

He's pretty stable on his feet - walked pretty far. I don't think any of you walked before a year, not even Daniel the sportsman. He did ride a two wheeled bike at the age of four that had only one pedal. The was athletic.

Brooklet said...

Wow! look at him go! What are you going to do with two boys running around?!

Liz said...

Hmmm...run after them? :) Maybe I can get fit again! :)

Lisa said...

It is so fun to see Anders walking. He looks like a little man now. I can't belive that he will be one this next month!

Liz said...

Yeah, me neither! It's crazy.

Lisa/Scott said...

I'm pretty impressed with how well the little guy moves. He's fast and efficient. I see a future athlete in the making.