our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Monday, October 1, 2007

Funny Videos!

I got this video in an email from my Aunt Danette. It's for anyone who is a mom or who has a mom. Yep, that's right, it's for everyone! :) You'll all get a kick out of it, I'm sure. I think it's hilarious and soooo appropriate. :)



Okay, here's another of my recent favorites sent by Unkey Dino (how appropriate). This is called "The Translator."



And the last one (I promise) is another hilarious video that will be totally appreciated by moms and dads. This was sent to me by my friend, Teej.



Oh, sorry, that wasn't the last one. I just love to share videos that make me smile. Here's a family video of Faces. I love this video because Ratchet is a video-making genius. Great music, great subject! Faces has a true "army crawl." He's such a cutie! And such a little chub (that's for you, Auntie). :) I love the army pants.

2 comments:

Brooklet said...

I loved, loved Ari's video- he is so dang cute! The music is a perfect choice!

Lisa said...

Hey Liz, I am here!! Sorry that we slacked for awhile. I really enjoyed the videos. It has been my entertainment for the evening. I loved the first song by the Mom. I hear myself saying those same things all the time.