our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Monday, October 27, 2008

To Google Reader Users

So, I just want you to know that I often edit, delete, or add to my posts after I post them. If you view one of my posts while on your Google Reader page, you may not be getting the "final product." Just FYI. A perfect example is right below this post. Initially, I posted only the picture, but then I got to thinking about how some people might not know who Samuel the Lamanite is. So, I got up early this morning and added the Book of Mormon account. Only, it won't show up on Google Reader. 'Tis a flawed system. :)

1 comment:

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Hi Liz! It's Krista! So glad you found us! We're currently living in Rockville, MD (just outside of DC) while Trav is finishing up grad school. And YES we love being close to Trader Joe's! How are YOU and your cute family? Oh also Tim doesn't have a blog yet - we tried to get him to start one but no luck so far. Maybe after he gets married! (January!)