our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Bugga and Buddha

This is Bugga's latest accomplishment. I mentioned it in our family update post recently. As you can see, he's quite proud of himself. :)


Since we've already started packing, we're finding all sorts of things that have been tucked away out of sight and memory. Unkey Dino sent us a couple of beanies from Iraq that say "Father of Buddha" and "Mother of Buddha." Buddha is wearing the former. Hey, Unkey Dino, we need some that tag us as Bugga's parents now. :)


This was a great photo op that I just couldn't pass up. I love his little crossed legs and his rear end sticking up in the air! Kids sleep in the most uncomfortable-looking positions. :)

7 comments:

Marcia said...

He's cold! He needs a blanket. Turn off the AC.

Lisa/Scott said...

That sleeping pic is a crack up. Anders seems like he has so much personality!

Daniel said...

I love my nephews! Two of the coolest little dudes in the world. By the way, Soren is wearing "Abu-Soren" [Father of Soren] in both of those pictures. :)

Liz said...

I know. "Mother of Soren" is the tan beanie. I must not have worded my description very clearly. :) By the way, your nephews love you. Soren thinks you're the coolest dude in the world. He's always talking about Unca Daniel in Iraq. :)

The Chief said...

He has my genes: he is a little heater. There is no way he is cold. He sleeps like that whether under a blanket or not. When we turn off the AC he ends up sleeping is pools of sweat, just like his daddy :)

Brooklet said...

It was fun to see both of them yesterday! Anders really does have the biggest smile ever- love it! I love the sleeping picture, but to me it looks really comfortable- if your still flexible enough to pull it off!

Lisa said...

I love how Soren is sleeping with his bumb in the air. I have a picture of Halle in a similar position. It must be comfortable for them.