our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Life Without The Chief

Well, this is what happens when The Chief's not around to entertain me. :) I take out my restlessness on my boys. Now, as a result, they are hairless. :) Just kidding. They were getting pretty scraggly hair (I think I made up that word), so I buzzed them again. Now we are truly ready for California!

I think I scared Bugga with all the noise I was making to get their attention. :)

Look at those puppy dog eyes! :)


What a goober!

This is Buddha's pouty face. He's gotten quite good at it. :)

6 comments:

Marcia said...

Stop skinning my grandsons! I loved Ander's hair and Soren's. They need hair to shield their heads from the sun. Learn to cut it not shave it. Still darling boys.

Liz said...

Ha ha ha. When I saw there was one comment on this post, I knew it would be from you even before I opened it. And, I knew that you would be objecting to their latest hairstyles. :) I liked their hair, too. But they're both such strong little heaters, that they really do better without it during the summer. It's impossible to cut their hair rather than shave it. I'm sure they'd end up a bloody mess for all their wiggling. :) The one time we took Soren to a hair cutter, his hair ended up looking goofy. So, you'll just have to learn to love your grandsons without hair, too. :)

Lisa/Scott said...

That pouting face is priceless! Hope you can still say "no" to that.

Liz said...

Oh, I can. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting! It seems like just yesterday I was looking at baby pictures of Anders :)

Liz said...

I know! It's crazy, huh, Katie?! I can't believe it either. It's nice, though. As they get bigger, they get more independent. I like it when I don't have to carry them around as much (hard on my back) and feed them every 2 hours! And, they're getting more interactive with each other...and that's just the best!