our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Funny Funny

The other day, Buddha was playing around in Bugga's bouncy chair, having an imaginary conversation. I randomly decided to tune into his conversation and heard him saying, "it's ww dot come SLASH!" (ww.com/) I was laughing so hard! I guess it's just evidence of how much I've been on the computer lately trying to find us a place to live. :)

3 comments:

Marcia said...

from Dad:
I remember many years ago in Jerusalem, when I was Jerusalem Branch clerk, one day I caught you or Sara talking on a pretend telephone: "Oh yes, Pres. Galbraith, don't worry about them; I'll have the finances done right away!" Children do mimic what they hear around them (good warning to always keep our language clean and positive).

Liz said...

Ha ha ha! That's funny. And so true about kids. I really have to watch what I'm saying or I hear less attractive stuff (nothing terrible, but still...) coming out of Soren's mouth, too. It's pretty embarrassing when that happens.

Lisa/Scott said...

hahaha! It's always comical to see kids mimicking adults.