our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Quiet Time

I always get so excited to rescue Buddha from quiet time because I never know what I'll find in the room. :) Some days there are kids books all over the bed. Some days there are kids books all over a sleeping Buddha. Some days he has laughed in the face of warning and, contrary to our rules, hopped off the bed to explore the room. On those days I usually find something hilarious like Buddha reading a yoga book or half of Buddha protruding from under the bed while the other half rummages around in our make-shift storage area. But this time I found a tuckered out Buddha, bent over himself, fast asleep. I like these days the best. It gives me a few extra minutes to get something done around the house. :)

3 comments:

Lisa/Scott said...

Sooo cute...Crystal sleeps in that position all the time!

Marcia said...

swim him hard every morning and you'll get that nap every afternoon

Lisa said...

I love sleepy pictures. I have about a million of my kids. They always look so sweet and innocent when they are sleeping. If I have a hard day with the kids and then check on them that night and see how cute they are...it is hard to remember the bad day.