our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Boys and Brothers

This is Bugga's latest accomplishment. He climbs up on the treadmill...

...and works his way to the end...

...and sits there slobbering all over our treadmill while he tries to figure out how to get down. :)

I was back in the bedroom probably trying to find us a place to live on Craigslist. I decided to check on the boys and came out to find this. Somehow Bugga had climbed into the box of cars and Buddha had decided to join him. These are for you, Lisa I., though I'm a big fan of sibling pictures, too. :)

Looks like fun to me! :)

Buddha watching Saturday morning cartoons while I got us a
home to live in.

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Sitting in the car box, Anders looks a lot like you did, Elizabeth, when you were his age. Great pictuers. Wish I could squeeze the boys. Soon, soon.

Lisa/Scott said...

You're right...those were my favorite with them in the storage tub together. You can tell they're really attached to eachother already! What a lucky mom to have such cute boys!