our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Buddha's Alphabet

Buddha loves the alphabet. The other day, The Chief opened up a "paint" program on his computer and Buddha dictated letters while The Chief drew them. This is what showed up in my email inbox shortly thereafter. A gift for Mommy. The Chief's pretty talented with that finger pad on his laptop, wouldn't you say?! My alphabet wouldn't be legible if I couldn't use a mouse. :) What fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad loved all these new entries: I read, and looked at, and watched them all. Darling boys, and good camerawoman. Keep capturing the priceless scenes, and always take the time to write down the funny things they do and say in your (or their) journal. - grandpa DKO

Liz said...

I'm glad you liked them, Dad. I'm on a mission too...to make sure that Granny and Grandpa don't miss too much of their grandkids growing up. Maybe you and Mom should start a blog so we can regularly show the boys pictures of you guys. :) Love you!