our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Pictures of Liz


Okay, this is probably going to really embarrass Liz, but I think she is amazing and I am really proud of all her hard work. I think you guys will be amazed at the change she's undergone, too. She asked me to take some pictures of her today so that she could always remember where she's been and that she doesn't want to be there ever again. These are the pants she was "squeezing into" (her words, not mine) just after Bugga was born in November last year. Crazy. She has cut out most unhealthy food and she added regular exercise to her routine. That isn't easy with everything else she has on her plate: one husband, two kids, and a household to take care of. She has worked hard and I think she's awesome!

9 comments:

Brooklet said...

Wow! I think you look fantastic, Liz! Its a little unfair to watch you shrink, while I grow continually bigger!! Great job!!

abby said...

You look so awesome. Congrats!! I know how much hard work it is!!

Lisa/Scott said...

I love these pictures Liz...I wanted to tell you in person last sunday but we left early cause crystal pooped herself...but I really admire you and the work you've done. Loosing weight is not easy, and the fact that you've done so well says a lot about your character; I could learn a lot from you.

Liz said...

Ha ha ha, Lisa, that's funny! You were actually one of my inspirations for losing weight. When you lost your baby weight so fast after having Crystal, I was jealous! I knew then that I was softer than I had ever been before. It feels good to be where I am today. Thanks for noticing! (Sorry about Crystal, I wondered where you guys had gone off to). :)

Daniel said...

Alright, that's enough. Give my pants back!

You're awesome Lizzie! Way 2 go.

Jarem Frye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcia said...

Way to go Elizabeth. I'm proud of you for taking care of yourself. I keep trying but gravity works against you after 50. I'm doing Teresa Tapp again and loving it. I'm going to get Dad into it. He says NOT. But look at the way he is eating. Soon he'll be preaching Teresa Tapp, mark my words:)

That's how you work with men, your husbands. Just plant the ideas until they sprout and become their own. This is fun. I like these blogs. He'll never read this.

Liz said...

May 12, 2007 3:30 PM, Jarem Frye said:

This has to sound a little wierd comming from your brother in law but WOW! You look really great Liz. I hope The Chief is keeping up with you so I'll have someone to go biking and climbing with once he gets over me telling you that you're a total HOTTIE!!!

Liz said...

May 12, 2007 10:49 PM, Liz said:

Thanks Jarem! I'm sure The Chief would love to bike and climb with you...you just need to move to San Diego first! :)