our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Monday, May 14, 2007

Random Pictures and Funny Stories

This is how we found Buddha after his "quiet time" one day. He must have gotten pretty bored in his crib (that's his tank top). :)

The other day as The Chief was walking out the door, he asked me to grab him a Slim Fast shake. After he left, Buddha said, "Mom, I need a Slim Fast shake, too." So, I got him one and his breakfast was Slim Fast and "Rachel Ray" crackers (aka Wheat Thins...she used to be on the box, so that's what he calls them).

Buddha saying his prayers. He has a hard time closing his eyes (I think he's afraid he'll miss something), so he's squeezing them shut here. :)

Cute boy! You can see his two bottom teeth (little white buds). :)

I'm not sure if you can tell because I had to resize the picture for the blog, but Bugga has green eyes. They're pretty awesome!

2 comments:

Liz said...

May 16, 2007 9:47 AM, Brooklet said:

Love the pictures, though I don't think Buddha quite needs slimfast yet!! You are going to be so sad when he starts to lose his baby belly!!

Liz said...

May 16, 2007 4:56 PM, ScottnLisa said:

I love the picture of Buddha saying his prayers, looking at all the cute things he does on your blog makes me excited for when Crystal can do that stuff.