our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Friday, June 22, 2007

Baby Buddha

Classic evidence here that children really do revert when a new baby arrives. This is why Buddha isn't potty trained yet, too (at least that's the excuse I'm sticking with). I was collecting a bib and baby food to feed Bugga when Buddha bounded out of his room with this bib, insisting that I put it on him and give him baby food peas (his favorite when he was a baby) and a baby spoon. Like I said...classic.



4 comments:

Brooklet said...

I just think he knows what to do in order to get his picture taken and a post dedicated to him! He's too funny!

Tiffany J said...

Dane will still eat baby food. I rarely buy it anymore but I figure its healthy and a great way to get veggies in. Brice of course won't eat it though.

Sara said...

Elizabeth- I want introductions...I have no idea who all these people are on your blog. Can we have a go-round of names and how you know them all? Thanks...
by the way, I'm Sara. I'm Elizabeth's perfect older sister. :)

Lisa/Scott said...

He has a great cheezy smile...little kids can pull off the cheezy look and be adorable...us adults just look insane.