our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Laughable Innocence

I was at my friend, Jacqui's, house the other day with the boys. I was having a great time just chatting away like a typical woman who hasn't had "girl talk" in far too long, when I turned around and found this staring at me:

"What do you mean I'm too big?!" :) I couldn't resist taking the picture since I happened to have my camera on me. Classic.

10 comments:

The Chief said...

Are you letting my son run around without any pants on? If so, Shame on you!

Liz said...

Oh my goodness, Dan. Of course not! He has boxer shorts on (I know, not much better). :) They're just so thin that they got all scrunched up when he sat down. Hardy har.

The Chief said...

Am I really that absent that I didn't realize Soren switched from diapers to boxers? I swear I changed his diaper today.

Liz said...

So I let him wear boxers as shorts. So sue me. :) At least he wasn't a sweaty lump that day. The fewer clothes on that kid, the better for his overactive sweat glands. Hmmm...I wonder who he gets those from. :)

The Chief said...

My guess: Heavenly Father.

Liz said...

A hit! Acknowledged! I'm beat. I should be in bed anyway. I'll stop putting Soren in boxer shorts when we go out in public if you'll potty train him. :)

The Chief said...

Boxers it is . . .

Liz said...

Hmmm, just as I thought. Well, you can be the one they call when he's wet himself at preschool and needs a diaper change.

Brooklet said...

Love it!

Lisa/Scott said...

This was my "smile of the day" picture, cause of how much it made me smile to see him in there like a goofball. Kids are so funny.