our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bread and Milk and Cheese and Raisins

BREAD AND MILK AND CHEESE AND RAISINS
Another great snack you ought to try! And no dissing it until you actually do try it. :) This is pretty self-explanatory. Just cube some of that delicious whole wheat bread (it's even better with the sunflower seed bread), add a handful of shredded cheddar cheese, throw in some raisins (however many you like), and pour some chilled milk over the whole thing. Mmmmm...once again, I'm making myself hungry. But, alas, I've already had this particular snack today. :) Enjoy!


6 comments:

The Chief said...

I have tried it so I will comment: NASTY!!!!!! I have nothing else to say. That is probably fitting since Liz will not be talking to me for a few hours when she sees this comment.

Liz said...

I may not talk to you, but I will type to you. Rude!

The Chief said...

I lied. She did talk to me. All she had to say was "rude." Sorry babe, but the truth is painful at times.

The Chief said...

For the record, the second post wasn't there when I posed the third post.

Brooklet said...

I think I am on dan's side with this one. I hate soggy bread! My brother use to dip his pb sandwiches in milk when we were little and it made me gag way back when.

But I am glad you like!

Liz said...

But that's just it, Brooke, because my bread turns out like "dense little bricks" as my Mom calls it, it doesn't get soggy! It's great.