our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Monday, June 4, 2007

Summer Buzz

It's that time of year again! Buddha's hair was getting SO long and he's such a little heater that he was waking up sweaty from his naps and night time sleeps. So, on Sunday we gave him his semi-annual buzz. Hopefully this will help cool him down a little. I love his "fuzzy" hair, as he calls it. Check out how much hair we buzzed off the little guy's head!

4 comments:

Lisa/Scott said...

Scott says that if we ever have a boy that that's exactly what we're going to do with his hair...especially cause you don't have to worry about combing it! crystal's waking up with the sweaty hair and the only thing we can do is just give her a bath when she wakes up, which she doesn't mind.

Liz said...

Oh man. I never even thought about that! We're going to be in trouble if we ever have a girl. Hopefully she'll be more like her Mommy than her Daddy in the "sweating" realm. :)

Brooklet said...

Wouldn't it be nice to do that to our own hair!

Liz said...

Oh yes, Brooke! I would love to shave my head. However, I think my scalp suffers from the same skin issues that my face does, so I'm not so sure it would be very attractive. Not to mention the whole head shape thing (not knowing if you have the right head shape for something like that). :)