our favorite quotes

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."— William Butler Yeats
refresh for more

Thursday, June 14, 2007

"I'm So Proud of You"

Buddha wanted to eat some Oreos today. They are the little packs with the icing you dip the cookie into. Only he doesn't like the icing. So he told The Chief, "You eat it Daddy." The Chief let Buddha know that he didn't want to eat the icing either. Buddha became a bit flustered and said, "I want you a eat it, Daddy." Again, The Chief told Buddha that he didn't want to eat the icing. Buddha, getting a bit frantic by now, searching for some way to convince The Chief to eat the icing, said, "Daddy, I'm so proud of you. I want you a eat a white part." It was hilarious! What a little shmoozer.

3 comments:

Brooklet said...

I'll do it. Send the icing to me and I will make Soren proud!

Liz said...

Ha ha ha! That's awesome. :)

Lisa/Scott said...

Hey...at least he already gets the idea of positive reinforcement! That's great!